Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Dogs never cease to amaze their parents with their boundless energy! Whether they are chasing their tails, running across the living room, or sprinting through grass, it is easy to live vicariously through their zoomies. That’s why we’ve compiled five videos of the best dog zoomies on the internet — so you can get your boost of energy.
Source: Dog Named Stella/Youtube
Stella starts this video completely docile. Then, out of nowhere, she starts to run around with one of her humans. This dog, described as “random” has extreme bursts of energy, that are certainly fun to watch!
Source: The Dodo/Youtube
Pony, who has some of the wildest zoomies in the world, now has something extra to be excited about! Welcoming a new baby brother has made Pony a little more gentle. But, his zoomies come back every once in a while in full force!
3. Living Room Zoomies
This pointy-eared pup can get the zoomies anywhere. But, it seems like his parents’ house is his favorite! Jumping from the couch to pillows while running is a great way to show he’s full of energy.
Source: dog Ubi/Shutterstock
This hilarious french bulldog named Ubi is “crazy” according to his parents. It seems like out of nowhere this pup jumps up and starts running all around his house. Luckily, since he’s small, he has a lot more space!
5. Husky Zoomies
Source: Paw Record/Youtube
This big husky is having the time of their life as they jump up and down from the couch. As the zoomies begin, a friend seems to want to join. Ultimately, it ends in a trip to the grass — where the husky has a lot of ground to cover.
Dogs and their playful antics are a constant source of laughter and love for us humans. The five fun dogs we’ve met on this zoomie-filled journey have shown us that when it comes to exuberance and energy, there are no limits. Their unforgettable moments have not only brought joy to their humans but have also served as a delightful reminder of the incredible bond we share with our four-legged friends.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- English Bull Terrier’s Zoomies Leave Internet in Stitches
- Golden Retriever Goes Viral For Hilarious Zoomies in Ball Pit [Video]
- Senior Dog Gets Zoomies For the First Time Since Friend Died
- Paralyzed Dachshund Gets His Wiggles Out in Adorable Video
- Pocket Bully Mama Teaches Her Puppies How to Do Zoomies in Adorable Video
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in typical household and personal care products!