This golden beet noodle salad is filled to the brim with fresh and vibrant vegetables. The beet and daikon noodles have a crispness to them and the dressing adds a layer of spicy flavor. This salad comes together with very little effort, but it doesn't suffer in terms of flavor due to the uniqueness of each ingredient.
Spicy Golden Beet Noodles [Vegan]
- 2 large golden beets
- 1 daikon
- A handful of fresh peas
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 heads of romanesco
- 1 1/2 cups cooked mushrooms
- 1/2 cup raw jungle peanuts, or any kind of nut
- 2 green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1-inch knob of ginger
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 Thai chili
- Using a spiralizer (or a julienne peeler), twirl the beets and daikon into long noodles.
- Quarter the peas, keeping the pods intact. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Separate the romanesco into small pieces
- Using a grater or a zester, grate the ginger and the garlic into a bowl.
- Add the miso paste, hot water, apple cider vinegar, hemp oil, and maple syrup to the garlic and ginger, and whisk until fully combined.
- Using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors, mince the Thai chili into the bowl.
- Arrange all of the vegetables, including the mushrooms in a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the green onion, sprinkling over the vegetable bowl before drizzling in the miso dressing.
- Top with jungle peanuts, or nuts of your choice.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS