These chocolate truffles have the nutty taste of hazelnut infused within them. Best of all, it's all raw!
Raw Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles [Vegan]
- 2 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tbsp almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp agave
- 1 tbsp melted cacao butter
- goji berries
- coarse salt
- Combine the ingredients for the truffles in a mixing bowl; it might be easier to use your hands for this. It should be a pretty tough dough.
- Roll the dough into small balls, half the size of a golf ball. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Melt the cacao butter in a bowl over a pot of hot water. Stir in the cacao powder and sweetener.
- Pour over the truffles, add the topping(s) of your choice and refrigerate for at least an hour.