Lentil Pizza Crust. Surprisingly easy and delicious. Suitable for everyone. Only three ingredients! Vegan and Gluten-free!
Lentil Crust Pizza [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups lentils
- 4/5 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt + spices
- Soak the lentils the night before.
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF
- Drain them and add them together with water, salt and spices to a food processor or blender and process until a dough like pancake is obtained.
- Pour the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake 10 minutes or until the dough is golden and crispy.
- Take out from the oven and incorporate the tomato sauce and other ingredients of your choice. Bake about 8 more minutes and that’s it!