The World’s Healthiest Homemade Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup peanut flour
- 6 Tablespoons almond milk
- sweetener, to taste (I used 1 packet of stevia.)
- Combine peanut flour and almond milk and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Microwave for a minute and stir.
- Sweeten to taste, and serve!
Fat - 0.7g per Tbsp
If you don't have a microwave/don't like using it, you could probably make a microwave-free version by cooking the almond milk-peanut flour mixture over medium heat on the stove top until thick and creamy and then sweetening to taste. For a raw version, perhaps you could just stir all the ingredients together and chill in the fridge until thickened.
AUTHOR & RECIPE DETAILS