In Rode, India, locals were touched by the compassion of a Rhesus macaque monkey who had adopted a homeless puppy. Town locals thought it was bizarre at first, but the apparent love between the two animals was too much to deny. This just goes to show you that love knows no species.

The monkey cares for the little puppy and keeps the little one close as if he were caring for his own baby.

Monkey Who Adopted a Street Puppy in India Proves That Love Knows No Species

The details of how the two met are unclear, but the puppy, who was likely born on the streets, seems well taken care of.

Monkey Who Adopted a Street Puppy in India Proves That Love Knows No Species

The monkey doesn’t let the puppy out of his sight for a moment and has even defended him from other street dogs.

Monkey Who Adopted a Street Puppy in India Proves That Love Knows No Species When villagers, started to leave food out for the pair, the monkey always allowed the puppy to eat first.

Monkey Who Adopted a Street Puppy in India Proves That Love Knows No Species Zee News reports: “Their undying affection gives us a valuable lesson about relationships.”

Monkey Who Adopted a Street Puppy in India Proves That Love Knows No Species

It’s remarkable that a difference in species didn’t keep this monkey from becoming a responsible parent to a puppy who otherwise would not have had anyone to care for him. That just goes to show you that compassion has no limit!

All image source: PARITHITAMIL/Twitter

These Inspiring Middle Schoolers Are Fighting to Change Animal Cruelty Laws in Their Town

Middle Schoolers Fight to Change the Way We Treat Animals

United Nations Launches Dire Plea to Save Bees and Other Pollinators

The United Nations Releases a Study Showing Why Bees Indispensable to the Planet

9 Puppies Who Were Callously Abandoned Get a New Life – Oh, and They’re Super Adorable

15289087_10153940985977657_7111887475837585664_o

Abandoned Cat Who Lived for a Week With Tin Can Stuck on His Head Gets a New Life (PHOTOS)

CAT2

418 comments on “This Monkey Found a Homeless Puppy Living on the Street and Decided to Adopt Him as His Own!”

Suzan
5 Days ago

I Basically think we all don\'t have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse...in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met [email protected].He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone ([email protected]) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

james
13 Days ago

I have used [email protected] quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks; get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody\'s facebook account, email, whatsapp, text messages. they also make changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to [email protected] or a text to +14353632534 stating what you want to do?

james
13 Days ago

stacey
15 Days ago

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. [email protected] will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.contact him via email/phone [email protected] or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

kate morgan
27 Days ago

Contact [email protected] for any hack.
Proof: Instagram
@reallifehackerss

kate morgan
27 Days ago

Contact [email protected] for any hack.
Proof: Instagram
@reallifehackerss

diana kane

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr Anderson ([email protected]) for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person and if you have a dishonest partner don\'t hesitate to send him a mail Contact: [email protected]

diana kane

ANN

I have used [email protected] quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Husband phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody\'s social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to [email protected] or TEXT +16066579237 stating what you want to do?

nicole kniffen

Hello everyone! i want to publicly appreciate the effort of [email protected] for helping me hack my partner\'s
phone without access to the phone and my partner did not figure or suspect anything,i want to recommend him for you all,
he is fast and highly reliable...He would be willing to help you....Tell him i reffered you