Zucchini grows in abundance in our garden, and it is so versatile, healthy, and flavorful! It’s also easy to preserve or freeze to enjoy year-round. We add frozen zucchini to smoothies, ice creams, fresh zucchini I add to desserts like brownies, and of course, we love zucchini noodles and zucchini oats. With zero fat and lots of fiber, it’s also loaded with significant amounts of vitamins B6, riboflavin, folate, C, and K, and minerals. Yummm! Zucchini Pizza Bites will be one of your favorite snacks. Perfect low carb pizza fix ready in just 10 min in the oven!
Zucchini Pizza Bites [Vegan]
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pizza sauce
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella cheese shredded
- Olives, sliced
- Cilantro leaves
- Edible flowers
- Sweet peas
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Slice zucchini 1/4” thick and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 5 min while you are preparing toppings.
- Top zucchini slices with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 5 min.
- Arrange on the platter.
- Experience pure joy!