This bowl is pure deliciousness! From the lentils to the dressing, this bowl will have you feeling full and satisfied!
Wholesome Winter Bowl with Miso Ginger Dressing [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Wholesome Winter Bowl with Miso Ginger Dressing [Vegan]
For the Miso Ginger Dressing:
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 tablespoons filtered water
For the Bowl Ingredients:
- 1 bunch kale, destemmed and rinsed
- 1 cup black lentils
- 1 Japanese potato, rinsed and sliced
- 3 golden beets, peeled and sliced
- 1 14oz can quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper
How to Prepare Wholesome Winter Bowl with Miso Ginger Dressing [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Prepare the dressing by adding all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blending until smooth and set aside.
- Place the kale, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and a pinch of salt in a medium mixing bowl. Massage together until all of the kale is coated and set aside.
- Next, cook the black lentils according to the directions on the package
- While the lentils are cooking, add the sliced potato and beets into a mixing bowl with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss until all veggies are coated.
- Place the potato and beet sliced on a lined baking sheet.
- Pat the artichoke hearts dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture and place in the mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and toss to coat. Add the artichoke hearts to the lined baking sheet with the potatoes and beets, place them into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, turning over halfway through.
- Assemble to bowl by adding the black lentils and kale as the base. Top with the roasted veggies and miso ginger dressing.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.