These cookies are reminiscent of your favorite childhood snack - trail mix!
White Bean Trail Mix Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed well)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup stevia or other sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats or oat flour
- Chocolate chips
- Dried Cranberries
- Protein bar of choice (or puffed rice cereal)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Combine all ingredients except for oats/oat flour and chocolate chips in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add in the oats/oat flour and continue to blend until a cookie dough consistency forms.
- Stir in your chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and crumbled SimplyProtein bar until evenly distributed. Drop by heaping spoonful onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 375ºF for 12-15 mins until golden brown. Enjoy, sunbeams!
- These cookies are seriously my new obsession, and using the SimplyProtein bar/puffed rice and dried cranberries really take it to the next level.