This is a perfect recipe! It’s a delicious quick breakfast loaded with healthy fats and fiber that will keep you feeling satisfied until lunchtime! The spices add a wonderful flavor, it's just like sipping on a vanilla chai latte!
Vanilla Spiced Breakfast Smoothie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- Pinch of ground star anise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup almonds (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon reishi powder (optional)
- Almond milk to blend (add a cup and add more when needed to get the right consistency)
- Hemp seeds
- Crushed almonds
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until thick and creamy (you can add oats in first with almond milk and let soak for 10 mins before you add remaining ingredients).