These vegan donuts will satisfy your sweet cravings! They're not only delicious, but they are easy to make!
Vanilla Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Donuts [Vegan]
For the Dry:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup & 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop vegan collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 scoop plant based vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Dash of sea salt
For the Wet:
- 2 flax seed eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk creamer
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup runny almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic apple sauce
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons organic vanilla extract
For the Mix-ins:
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped up
- Vegan White chocolate chips
- Vegan Dark chocolate chunks
- Rub coconut oil on your donut pans and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients separately in different bowls. Then fold in the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix well.
- Pour in the macadamia nuts and some white chocolate chips.
- Delicately scoop the mixture into the donut pans, add extra macadamia nuts and chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and let cool before serving.
- White Chocolate