These unicorn muddy buddies are the simplest treat to make, but everyone will love you for introducing them. This ubiquitous American snack involves coating crunchy cereal in vegan buttercream, then topping it with rainbow sprinkles. Don't worry — making your own dairy-free frosting is easy and you can even customize the flavor!
Unicorn Muddy Buddies [Vegan]
- 1 cup cereal
- 4 tablespoons vegan frosting
- Pour cereal in mixing bowl
- Microwave frosting for 30 seconds.
- Mix melted frosting and cereal and lay on baking tray to cool.
- Once mini-cooled add sprinkles.
Inspired by Fitful Focus For the buttercream, feel free to leave out the cinnamon or alter the recipe with your favorite spices/flavors.
- Rainbow Recipes