Ricing cauliflower is super easy: chop it into florets, as though you intend to steam it. Drop it in the food processor. Pulse 3-6 times (depending on the strength of your food processor) until the cauliflower turns into ‘snow.’
Unfried Cauliflower Rice in Ginger Miso Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Unfried Cauliflower Rice in Ginger Miso Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup mushrooms, preferably shiitake, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp gluten-free miso
- 1/2 tsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp tahini
How to Prepare Unfried Cauliflower Rice in Ginger Miso Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Make your ginger miso sauce first by blending everything in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat your oil. Sautee up the garlic and yellow onion until softened, then add green onion.
- Add mushrooms and sautee 2-3 minutes more until warmed through and a little soft.
- Toss in your cauliflower rice and stir continuously for about 3 minutes, until cauliflower is cooked.
- Pour your sauce over the top and stir to coat all of your yummy veggies. Reserve a little sauce for serving if you wish.
- After another 2 minutes, remove from the stove and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.