This breakfast scramble really keeps you full and makes you feel good about your breakfast choices! You can also be creative and add a ton of more veggies, take out the potatoes, add more potatoes, use different spices, this is really a versatile recipe for everyone in a breakfast rut!
Tofu and Potato Breakfast Scramble [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 pound firm tofu, pressed
- 6 small red potatoes, diced small
- 1/2 white onion, diced small
- 1/2 red pepper, diced small
- 1/2 green pepper, diced small
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Break tofu apart with your hands into small pieces and set aside.
- Sauté potatoes with onion, peppers, and spices until potatoes are cooked – about 15-20 minutes.
- Add in chopped spinach and cook until wilted.