Acai is full of goodness and packed with more antioxidants than other berries. Antioxidants slow the aging process by fighting free radicals. Acai is also a good source of omega 3 fats. These are just a few benefits of these magical berries!
3-Minute Acai Bowl [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for 3-Minute Acai Bowl [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 small avocado
- 1 heaping tablespoon acai powder
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk (or favorite option)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 handful cacao nibs
- 1 heaping tablespoon hemp power (optional) Toppings:
- Raw pistachios, mulberries, goji berries, cacao nibs.
How to Prepare 3-Minute Acai Bowl [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- Put all ingredients into your high speed blender and blend until creamy and well-combined.
- Serve in a nice glass and top up with the toppings of your choice.
- Enjoy this healthy, antioxidant-packed snack!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.