One of the easiest and most delicious vegan treats you could possibly make, and a definite crowd-pleaser! Made with accidentally vegan Oreos, these chocolate truffles are irresistible.
3-Ingredient Oreo Chocolate Truffles [Vegan]
- 10.5 oz dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk OR coconut cream
- 6 Oreos, crushed to fine powder/pieces
- Smash the Oreos to pieces, either by hand or in a food processor. You want a coarse powder with larger pieces through it.
- Place a heat-proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add the chocolate chips and the coconut milk/cream to it and gently let them melt together, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Fold in the Oreo powder, then set aside to cool before placing in the fridge for about an hour to set.
- When the chocolate has set, scoop up a teaspoonful and roll the chocolate into a small truffle size. You could make 15 medium-sized truffles, or 20 smaller ones.
- Store them in the refrigerator for up to a week.