I have never come across a raw soup that I have enjoyed more than this one. It is light, fresh, tangy, and seems to hit every single taste bud and made you dance with glee…
The Ultimate Summer Gazpacho [Vegan, Raw]
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 orange juiced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1/3 bunch parsley and coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 chili
- 3 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cucumber finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 avocado finely cubed
- ¼ cup coriander chopped.
- Blend all of the blended ingredients until smooth and pour evenly into serving bowls.
- Evenly distribute the chopped ingredients into the bowls on top of the liquid soup base as though they are generous garnishes!
- Top lastly with fresh sunflower sprouts, and enjoy all the flavors fresh in the sunshine!