I’ve been drinking green smoothies just about every day for the past couple of years. I’ve experimented with different berries, different plant-based milks, plenty of protein powders, and all types of flavors and sweeteners. But this one is the best. EVER. Made with nutrient-dense spinach, pumpkin puree, creamy pecan butter, and delicious coconut…this green smoothie is a delicious and satisfying nutritional powerhouse! This smoothie comes together in just a few minutes, making it great for a filling breakfast on-the-go. It’s also vegan and gluten-free!
Green Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Green Smoothie [Vegan]
- 2 cups of baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (carton, not can)
- 1/4 cup coconut kefir or plain/unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 2 tsp pecan butter (almond butter would also work)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 2 T unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 T plain or vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops of liquid stevia, to taste
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3-4 ice cubes, if needed to cool/thicken
How to Prepare Green Smoothie [Vegan]
- Simply throw all the ingredients into a high-powered blender (the Vitamix works great!) and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.