These chickpea meatballs come are made from only four ingredients and they come together in three easy steps! They're spiced with a mixture of curry powder, turmeric, chili powder, and ginger and can be either baked or fried. Then, you serve them with the creamy curry sauce and any vegetables you like.
Thai Green Curry Chickpea Meatballs [Vegan]
For the Meatballs:
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Tandoori mix (curry powder, turmeric, chili powder, ginger, salt, pepper)
- 1-2 tablespoons curry sauce (recipe below)
For the Curry Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter or any nut butter
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1/3 cup water, to thin
To Make the Curry Sauce:
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, and whisk until smooth
To Make the Meatballs:
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Take the mixture and form equal sized meatballs with your hands. Either bake them in the oven at 400°F for 20 minutes, or just fry them until they're golden and crispy. Serve with the remaining curry sauce.