This easy pizza only requires six ingredients, is topped with a stunningly tasty cheese sauce, and will probably be your new favorite recipe. It layers thick slices of tempeh bacon over wilted kale and garlic and is finished with a creamy cheese sauce.
Tempeh Bacon Kale Pizza [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Prepare the tempeh bacon according to the directions.
- Heat some olive oil (or vegetable broth for oil free cooking) in a skillet and briefly fry the garlic and the onions for two minutes.
- Add the kale and fry them for a further three minutes then, season them with salt and pepper. Set them aside.
- Sprinkle some prepared cheese sauce over the dough, followed by the kale mix from the skillet.
- Finally, top this with the tempeh bacon and bake it for 12 minutes at 405°F.