I created a recipe for peanut butter cookies that are moist, crunchy, healthy, nutritious and perfect in texture. Say goodbye to dry and crumbly peanut butter cookies! This is the recipe you have been waiting for!
Teff Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/3 cup teff flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melt after measuring)
- 2 tablespoons agave or coconut nectar
- Add the wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- The dough makes about 30-35 cookies.
- Form the dough into balls and flatten a bit before baking.
- bake at 350°F for 8-12 min.
You can choose to use only coconut sugar or erythritol in the dough. I wanted to get the benefits from both sugars so I used both of them.