Make your own yogurt at home in 5 minutes! This delicious Tangy Tofu Yogurt is lightly sweetened with just the right amount of zip from freshly squeezed lemon juice. It has only 3 ingredients and is vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free!
Tangy Tofu Yogurt / 3 Ingredient Vegan Yogurt [Vegan]
- 12 oz. (349 grams) of extra firm silken tofu
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of date sugar (or powdered sugar)
- Add the tofu, sugar, and lemon juice to a blender container.
- Securely attach the lid and blend until completely creamy, scraping down the sides of the container as necessary.
- Scoop the creamy yogurt into a glass jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.