These wraps are a perfect way to get protein and loads of veggies into a meal that is quick and can be eaten on the go.
Tahini Chickpea Veggie Wraps [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Tahini Chickpea Veggie Wraps [Vegan]
- 15 oz can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons tahini plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice from one lemon
- Fresh or dried herbs to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 lavash bread
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced
How to Prepare Tahini Chickpea Veggie Wraps [Vegan]
- In a medium bowl, mash chickpeas with tahini, lemon juice, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place your lavash on a plate and layer ingredients in a line on the edge of your wrap starting with spinach, sprouts, chickpea mixture, carrots, bell pepper, and cucumber.
- Drizzle your desired amount of tahini and roll the wrap.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.