Keep it simple with this oven-roasted side dish. Cauliflower florets are tossed in an irresistible sweet and spicy marinade and baked until tender. This is one of those recipes you can keep on hand, in the back of your mind. When you see cauliflower on sale. When you have cauliflower that’s on the verge of going bad. Or, if you're a huge fan of cauliflower.
Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower and other ingredients – maple syrup, Sriracha, olive oil, tamari, and pepper. Mix until the cauliflower is well-coated.
- Pour the cauliflower onto the baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.