Keep it simple with this oven-roasted side dish. Cauliflower florets are tossed in an irresistible sweet and spicy marinade and baked until tender. This is one of those recipes you can keep on hand, in the back of your mind. When you see cauliflower on sale. When you have cauliflower that’s on the verge of going bad. Or, if you're a huge fan of cauliflower.
Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to Prepare Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower and other ingredients – maple syrup, Sriracha, olive oil, tamari, and pepper. Mix until the cauliflower is well-coated.
- Pour the cauliflower onto the baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.