Delicious recipe and very easy to make! The sweet potatoes make the falafels juicy inside, being in the oven is crispy on the outside and the curry gives it a spectacular flavor.
Sweet Potato Curry Falafel [Vegan]
- 14-ounces cooked chickpeas, washed and drained
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 white onion
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons of chickpea flour
- Put all the ingredients (except the chickpea flour) in a food processor and process until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Put it in a bowl and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to catch the flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge, add 3 tablespoons of chickpea flour. Mix well.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and make the falafel.
- We bake them on a cookie sheet with vegetable paper for about 35 minutes until they are golden brown on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and place in the rack to prevent them from getting wet and can continue crispy.