Pizza and dessert in one – what could you wish more for? There has been this huge chocolate pizza hype so we decided to make one our way. If you are vegan you can use silken tofu which you put in the food processor with some lemon juice, zest, thyme and sweetener of choice. Defiantly equally as good!
Sweet Pizza: Blackberry, Ricotta, and Chocolate [Vegan]
For the Pizza Topping:
- 5.3-ounces mixed berries (frozen)
- 5.3-ounces dark chocolate (in small cubes)
- 7-ounces vegan ricotta
- 2 branches thyme
- 1/2 lemon (+zest)
- 5.3-ounces almond flakes
- 5-ounces plant-based milk
For the Pizza Dough:
- 10.6-ounces spelt flour
- 5.3-ounces vegan ricotta
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Start with putting the frozen fruits on a plate, each one single so they have a beautiful form and are no completely destroyed before putting them on the pizza.
- For the ricotta, (if you dont find vegan ricotta)Put tofu (250g, semi firm) and the plant based milk (2 tbsp) as well as the agave sirup (after taste) and a pinch of vanilla into a blender and blend just until you have a liquid texture.
- For the dough, start with mixing baking powder, flour, and salt. Add the Oil and the ricotta and knead until you have a soft and flexible dough. (If it is still too hard, add some more oil).
- Preheat the oven to 390°F
- Roll the dough into a thin dough and start baking it for 10 Minutes so it gets a bit crispy.
- Meanwhile start with mixing the ricotta, Thyme and Lemon zest with the milk until you have a smooth texture.
- Take out the Dough and add the ricotta creme to it. Then add the fruits, cut the chocolate and add it as well as the almonds and some sprinkles of thyme.
- Bake this for another 10 minutes until the dough is completely crispy.