This coconut cauliflower rice has a natural sweet flavor from coconut oil, turmeric, and paprika without added sugar. It's a great recipe for anybody grain-free who wants a side that they can serve with practically anything. This pairs perfectly with Middle Eastern dishes, hot and spicy curries, or any fragrant dish.
Sweet Coconut Cauliflower Rice [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Sweet Coconut Cauliflower Rice [Vegan]
- 1 head of cauliflower, about 5 cups riced
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
How To Make Sweet Coconut Cauliflower Rice [Vegan]
- Using a box grater, grate the florets off of 1 head of cauliflower. Dice 1 cup worth of yellow onion.
- Combine the cauliflower, onion, coconut oil and seasoning in a pan and sauté over medium heat for 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is soft and tender and then you're ready to serve.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Very good! Next time I’ll cook the onions a bit before adding the cauliflower
I wonder how it will reheat though