These Sweet Carrot Cookies are such a delicious fall dessert. They're made with a few simple ingredients and are full of autumnal flavors!
Sweet Carrot Cookies [Vegan]
- 12.69 ounces all purpose flour
- 4.4 ounces olive oil
- 4.23 ounces white wine
- 2.5 ounces sugar
- 2.1 ounces grated carrot
- 1.4 ounces black currant
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon clove powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the cinnamon and baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat the oil with the wine and sugar. Add the carrots. Then gradually add the solids to the liquid mixture and mix well. At the end, add the raisins.
- Shape cookies, place them in a pan lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F air for 35-40 minutes.