These popsicles are the perfect sweet treat to cool off with on a hot day. They taste like rich, creamy coconut and sweet vanilla, which makes them almost impossible to stop eating. But that's O.K. because they are also super easy to make.
Sweet Beet Pops [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups frozen coconut meat
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons beet powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 ounces vegan dark chocolate, melted
- In your blender, combine all the ingredients except for the coconut oil and blend the mixture until it's creamy.
- Add the melted coconut oil and blend to incorporate it and scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour the cream into 12 popsicle molds and place these in your freezer overnight.
- The next day, melt the chocolate using a double boiler and set it aside.
- Remove the popsicles from the molds and them place on a baking sheet.
- With a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over each popsicle until all the chocolate is used up.
- Return the pan to your freezer to harden for about 10-15 minutes.