This super-powered crisp bread is perfect for snacking or light lunches when you pair it with hummus. Made from an awesome blend of nutrient-packed seeds and oats, this crisp bread is great for when you're on the go or craving a healthier snack. You can make it thin and crispy, like a cracker or denser, like bread.
Super Power Chia Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats, ground into flour
- 1/4 cup of unroasted buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoons of salt or sea pink
- 1/4 tablespoons of dried garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, then stir in the water and mix to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and grease with 1/2 tablespoon water. Spread batter evenly over the pan. The thinner you spread it, the crisper it will be.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly browned.