This sugar free marmalade takes literally 3 ingredients and is absolutely delicious! Spread it on everything and anything!
Sugar-Free Marmalade [Vegan]
- 2 cups quinces (peeled and seeds removed)
- 1 1/4 cup xylitol
- 1 stick cinnamon (optional)
- Cut quinces into pieces and place in a saucepan with the xylitol and cinnamon stick.
- Let it cook on medium heat until all the liquid evaporates and the quinces are cooked.
- Remove the cinnamon and wipe it with the magic wand.
- If necessary, and if you like the marmalade very consistently, let it boil some more.
- Remove from heat and place in boxes.
- Let cool and store in the refrigerator.