These strawberry cheesecakes are so easy to make, and use only five ingredients! They're healthy, full of fruit, and delicious. The dates and chocolate drizzle add an extra touch of sweetness.
Strawberry Ice Cream Cheesecake [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- 3 bananas
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Chocolate drizzle (optional)
- Blend the almonds and dates together in a blender until the mixture comes together like a dough.
- Press into a line tray or muffin tray.
- Blend the strawberries, bananas, and coconut oil until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the base in the tray.
- Freeze for 3 hours, or until solid.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.