Bright, fresh and flavorful veggies with crunchy pistachios and the flavor burst of sun-dried tomatoes, along with an amazing dressing. What are you waiting for? Get making this for dinner!
Spinach Salad with Pistachios and Sun-Dried Tomatoes [Vegan]
- 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes cut into small pieces ( jarred and in oil)
- 15-20 pistachios without the shell ( more or less to your preferred taste )
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 red onion sliced thin
- 3 large roasted red bell pepper pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar glaze (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- sea salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Wash and pat dry the spinach. Cut the peppers and sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces. Remove the shells from the pistachios, and crush into small pieces with a rolling pin. Finely slice the onion.
- Add each ingredient to the top of the spinach. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Sprinkle garlic salt, salt and pepper according to taste.