These delightful little bites are the perfect thing to put out for company because while they make look impressive, they take almost no time to prepare. Simply blend your cashew cheese together with the spinach and turmeric and then squeeze the mixture onto the crackers of your choice – they're ready to go. Of course, you can get creative with these snacks as well and garnish them with a bit of red pepper, olives, and turmeric if you're feeling fancy.
Spinach and Turmeric Cheese Party Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3.5 ounces vegan cashew cheese
- 2-3 handfuls fresh spinach
- 10 olives, pitted
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- Crackers of your choice (gluten-free if needed)
- Red pepper, to garnish
- Olives, to garnish
- Blend the cashew cheese with spinach and turmeric.
- Using a pastry bag, squeeze the cheese mixture onto the tops of your crackers.
- Decorate them with olives, a few pieces of red pepper, and a dash turmeric for color before serving.