This Spicy Carrot Clementine Juice is a vitamin C boosting root juice with lots of fresh ginger and turmeric to stimulate circulation and keep your body warm in these colder days. This juice is a great, healthy way to feel cleansed. Turmeric and ginger contain anti-inflammatory properties. Also studies have shown ginger dramatically reduces swelling and joint pain. Other studies have found that gingerol (in ginger) inhibits growth of cancer cells in the body. It also boosts digestion and soothes upset stomachs; approves absorption and assimilation of nutrients; helps to lower high blood pressure and reduce high LDL cholesterol; and contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which is helpful in killing Candida in the body. Try out this Spicy Carrot Clementine Juice––your body will thank you!
Spicy Carrot Clementine Juice [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 8-10 carrots
- 6 clementines, peeled
- 1-inch ginger
- 4 pieces fresh turmeric (or 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric)
- Scrub the carrots well to remove any dirt, trim the tops of the carrots. Remove the peels from the clementines.
- Process all ingredients through your juicer.
- If using ground turmeric, pour juice into a glass and stir in the turmeric until well combined.
- Stir in the essential oil.
- Enjoy within 30 minutes of juicing or pour into an airtight container to store in your refrigerator for up 36 hours.