Glazed with icy frosting and topped with crunchy sprinkles, these fudge brownies are perfect to bake for the holidays or any occasion. The brownie base is gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and made with natural ingredients. The layer of frosting is super simple and adds an extra touch of sweetness to this rich and chocolatey recipe.
Snow Covered Brownies [Vegan]
- your favorite brownie recipe
- 2 cups powered sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or pink crystal salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Let butter melt to room temperature then mix with the sugar.
- Add the rest of the frosting ingredients and mix until frosting forms.
- Spread frosting over brownies and dust with sprinkles and additional salt!