I think this is my favorite recipe that I have made in a veeerrrry long time. I was thoroughly impressed with myself! It looks super fancy and has layers and layers of flavor. And guess what? It’s a SLOW COOKER recipe. Yep, just DUMP IN THE INGREDIENTS and move on with your busy life. Do yourself a favor and make this.
Slow Cooker Ginger and Cauliflower Curry [Vegan]
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and grated
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 8 oz. vegetable stock
- 1 tbs curry (more or less to your preference)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Ready for this? Throw everything in your crockpot and stir well. Set your crockpot on low heat and leave for 4 hours. If you are around and think of it, give it a quick stir, but not necessary. That’s it!
- I put this over farro, but it can go over whatever the heck you have lying around. Basmati rice, brown rice, barley, couscous, millet, quinoa… it all works. Barley would be a close second for me ;)
- Now go on and relax while you smell heaven from the couch for 4 hours.