Vegan yogurt bowls are perfect for busy lifestyles. It’s hard to maintain healthy habits when you have a rushed morning. Whether you’re a parent with young kids, a student, a serial-snoozer, or anyone else with a lot going on in the morning, this recipe is for you. This vegan yogurt bowl is made with vegan yogurt, avocado, fruits, cacao nibs, and coconut. You can get creative and add whatever you’d like though! This breakfast bowl recipe is so great because it doesn’t require a blender or any other tool besides what you eat with. Yay for less dishes!
Healthy Breakfast Bowl [Vegan]
- 1/2 avocado (peeled and diced)
- 1 vegan yogurt
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 handful strawberries
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon mulberries
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- Place your avocado in a nice bowl.
- Top that up with some vegan yogurt.
- Sprinkle the rest of your ingredients on top and enjoy.