You won't even believe how easy to make and totally delicious this creamy two-ingredient ice cream is!
Simple and Easy Two-Ingredient Ice Cream [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free]
- 2 bananas frozen in slices
- 1-2 tablespoons plant-based milk*
- Blend in a food processor until smooth [note: use a food processor over a blender for a more ‘ice cream’ like texture]. *If it is not blending well, add the plant-based milk of your choice or let the bananas soften before blending. The less liquid you add the better.
- Serve immediately if it is still solid enough, or freeze for 2 hours so you can scoop it like “real” ice cream.
- Top ice cream with chocolate sauce and chopped pecans.