Such a simple dish but works perfectly as a snack or a side dish!
Sesame Broccoli [Vegan]
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cook broccoli in boiling water to your liking, I like mine crunchy so I cook them around 4-5 minutes. Remove from boiling water then rinse in running cold water to stop it from cooking.
- In a pan add sesame oil and garlic, cook in low heat until garlic sizzles. Add the broccoli and sesame seeds, toss until broccoli is heated through.
- Remove from pan place in serving platter then drizzle soy sauce on top. Serve.