These cakes are moist, sweet, a tiny bit chocolatey, and totally stuffed with pieces of chocolate sandwich cookies. When you bite into this dessert you're going to experience a rich decadent cake followed by the soft cookies and the creamy topping. These treats are unbelievably delicious and take about 3-5 minutes from start to finish so you can have your cake and have time to eat it too.
90-Second Cookies and Cream Mug Cake [Vegan]
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the milk, oil, flaxseeds, and vanilla to the center of the well, and use a fork to mix the wet and dry ingredients together until there are no big lumps.
- Take two of the cookies and use your hands to crumble them into the batter. Use a spatula to fold them in.
- Evenly distribute the batter between two 4-ounce mugs or ramekins. Place the cakes in the microwave, and microwave them for 90 seconds. You'll know they're done when the cake is firm and no longer wet to the touch.
- Let the cakes sit for one minute before spreading with icing (if you're using it).
- Crumble the remaining cookies over the cakes and serve them immediately.