These popsicles only have four ingredients and are so easy to make. The cupcakes are soaked in non-dairy milk and blended smooth, then the cupcake milk is placed in a popsicle mold lined with pretzels and chocolate and frozen into a dangerously decadent sweet treat. This is also a great way to use up leftover cupcakes/cake before they go stale. These are great because you can customize them to your favorite cupcake – have fun with it.
4-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Cupcake Pretzel Pops [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 1/2 gluten-free vegan cupcakes (or leftover cake cut into cupcake-sized chunks)
- 1 1/4 cups of non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 1/4 cups flat pretzels (gluten-free if needed)
- Peanut butter and sprinkles, to garnish (optional)
- Pour a little water or milk on a plate to make a shallow puddle.
- Working one at a time, wet the pretzels slightly and then lay them in the popsicle mold. Place the molds sideways in the freezer so that the pretzels stick to the side of the mold. They should stick in 3 minutes or less.
- Flip the mold on its other side and repeat the process, using up the rest of the pretzels.
- While the pretzels are sticking, combine the cupcakes and milk in a blender. Once it smooths out, pour the cupcake-milk into the prepared molds.
- Freeze them until they're solid.
- Gently unmold them by running the pops under warm water for a second.
- Melt a little peanut butter, drizzle over the pops, and add some sprinkles if desired.