Sweet plus salty – this flavor combination never gets old. Today’s recipe of salted chocolate cashew butter cups is all about the sweet and salty combo. This recipe is vegan, healthy and requires only three ingredients.
Salted Chocolate Cashew Butter Cups [Vegan]
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- a pinch of sea salt
- Fill a saucepan with 1/4 of water. Bring to boil. Put a smaller heatproof bowl in the saucepan. Chop the chocolate and put it into the smaller bowl. Make sure that water doesn’t get into the bowl with chocolate. Stir occasionally until the chocolate melts.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of chocolate into small muffin paper cases. Place in freezer for few minutes until firm.
- Remove from freezer and spoon on 1/2 teaspoon of cashew nut butter into the middle of each chocolate cup.
- Top with one more tsp of melted chocolate so it covers the nut butter fully. Sprinkle with a bit of sea salt.
- Leave to set in freezer for around 30 minutes. When ready, take off the paper cases and serve.