Fig and (vegan) cheese has to be one of the best combinations, and that is no exception in these bars. They are high in protein, low in sugar, vegan and gluten free!
Salted Caramel and Fig Cheesecake Bites [Vegan]
For the Base:
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup lupin flakes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Low Calorie Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Scoop (25g) Salted Caramel Vegan Protein powder
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon low-calorie caramel or fruit syrup
- 25ml Coconut Milk
- 2 Figs
- Line a 8x4 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the ingredients for the base in food processor / blender until well combined. If the mixture is too dry add extra milk.
- Press firmly into baking pan and freeze.
- Mix all the cheesecake ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over crust and add the sliced figs. Freeze for at least 3 hours until hardened.
- Cut into squares and ENJOY!