Eating rye spaghetti helps you stay fuller longer and it also is shown to reduce weight. This delectable dish includes the spaghetti with crunchy hazelnuts, savory zucchini slices, and sweet pumpkin.
Rye Spaghetti With Hazelnuts, Zucchini, and Pumpkin [Vegan]
- 150 gr rye spaghetti
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 200 g pumpkin flesh
- 40 g hazelnuts (3 tbsp)
- 100 g cherry-tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vegan pesto
- Salt to taste
- Boil water in a spaghetti pan. Add 1 tsp salt and spaghetti, cook them according to the instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut the champignons and zucchini coarsely. Cut the pumpkin in small cubes. Sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick skillet. Cook the champignons, zucchini and pumpkin on a medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or till pumpkin is soft enough.
- Drain the spaghetti and add them to the skillet.
- Add halved tomatoes and hazelnuts and turn the heat off.
- Add the pesto, stir well and serve.