Two amazing treats in one: a root beer float and overnight oats! This breakfast will feel more like a decadent dessert.
Root Beer Float Overnight Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup milk of choice, or water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla vegan yogurt of choice
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon root beer concentrate
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- pinch of salt
- To achieve a brown color, you can add 1/2 a teaspoon of cocoa powder. You'll barely taste it!
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar.
- Cover with lid and shake, shake, shake until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight (or for several hours). This recipe is ideal to eat cold, and we do not recommend warming it up (the yogurt will taste sour if you do).