This sweet potato salad is perfect if you're looking for a light lunch! It's not only easy to make, but flavorful!
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad [Vegan]
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 cups of chopped fresh spinach
- a handful of pecans
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped thyme (you can use dried thyme as well)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- a splash of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- some olive oil for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the sweet potato into cubes and roast in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Spread pecans on a baking sheet and put them into the oven under the sweet potato sheet. Roast pecans for 5 minutes. Keep an eye on them as they can burn easily!
- And it’s time to assemble the salad! On a large serving plate, put spinach, roasted sweet potato and pecans.
- Drizzle the salad with extra virgin olive oil and add a splash of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sweet Potato