This delicious Roasted Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad has a creamy, dreamy tahini dressing and is perfect for lunch boxes, or eating warm when working for home! It is nourishing, simple to prepare and all kinds of delicious!
Roasted Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Roasted Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad [Vegan]
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon rub seasoning
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (I recommend cooking in vegetable stock)
- 5 large handfuls spinach
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 1 large avocado, peeled and chopped
- Small handful parsley, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons pomegranate arils
For the Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice half to one lemon (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (to taste)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Water, to thin
How To Make Roasted Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 210C, then line a large baking tray. In a mixing bowl, toss together your sweet potato cubes with a drizzle of oil, along with the paprika and sea salt and black pepper to taste. Place on the baking tray and roast for 15 minutes, before turning and roasting for a further 10-15 minutes, or until crisp on the outside and fluffy inside. Set aside.
- In the meantime, make your tahini dressing by whizzing all ingredients together in a small processor (alternatively, just mix with a fork!).
- Add a tablespoon of water at a time until you reach your desired consistency, then season to taste.
- Make your salad by tossing together the cooked quinoa, spinach, rocket, avocado, pomegranate, chopped parsley and cooked sweet potato. Serve warm or cold, drizzled with tahini dressing.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile