Roasted spicy chickpeas with a great spices mix are one great snack. You only need to know the right balance of flavors and I guarantee you that you will make this every time you like to eat a snack. Ready to learn how you can make roasted spicy chickpeas? Lets get started!
Roasted Spicy Chickpeas [Vegan]
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Pat them dry or let them air dry before you put them in a bowl. Drizzle chickpeas with oil.
- Pre heat the oven to 420℉ and spread the chickpeas on a baking tray. Bake the chickpeas for 30-40 minutes and toss every 10 minutes.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl. Take the chickpeas out of the oven and cover with the spices.
- Ready to serve!
Set your oven clock to 10 minutes so you never forget to toss the chickpeas.