These roasted artichokes with lemon aioli are simply dreaming - pair them with your favorite veggies or lentils and wow!
Roasted Artichokes With Lemon Aioli [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Roasted Artichokes With Lemon Aioli [Vegan]
- 2 artichokes
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup good mayo (for vegan option use egg free mayo)
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to Prepare Roasted Artichokes With Lemon Aioli [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Trim artichoke leaves by snipping just the tops with scissors. Cut stem and leave about 1-2”. Cut artichokes in half and rub with lemon half and squeeze juice all over the artichoke halves. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Lay artichokes face down on parchment paper lined roasting sheet and roast for 35-40 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine mayo, mustard, pinch of salt, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice in small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- When artichokes have finished cooking, remove one leaf at a time and dip bottoms in aioli and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.